Create International Taiwan Vision
The vision of Create International is to communicate the message of Jesus Christ in ways that people can understand from their cultural and linguistic background, using tools that can be widely circulated and used by church planting teams, local churches, believers, missionaries, and various organizations.
At Create International Taiwan, we create art and media resources to communicate the good news of Jesus Christ where it has not gone before, to places that have no indigenous audio/visual "witness" in their own language and culture.
Our goals are:
(1) To produce and distribute art and media tools, including both animated and live-action evangelistic films, to reach the world's remaining unreached people groups in East Asia and beyond.
(2) To produce and distribute media tools to mobilize and train believers in cross-cultural missions, especially those from the non-western and Chinese-speaking worlds.
(3) To train creative believers to produce the above tools through art and media training courses and seminars.
We seek to accomplish our vision by building a team of committed, creative artist-missionaries working together in unity with the common goal of reaching the least-reached with the good news of Jesus Christ.
Create International Foundational Values
1) Every person has a right to receive a clearly understood presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:9, Matthew 24:14
2) The gospel message should be shared amongst all unreached people groups. All of our ministry efforts should focus on this pursuit. Romans 15:20-21, 2 Corinthians 8:11
3) Appropriate and innovative art and media resources should be produced to share the gospel and to mobilize the church to complete the Great Commission. Matthew 13:19,23, Revelation 7:9
4) Culturally appropriate forms of art and media should be used to effectively communicate and build bridges for the Gospel through careful contextualization. 1 Corinthians 9:19-22, Acts 17:22-27
5) Contextual communication resources should be gathered and distributed to serve the Body of Christ and to mobilize the church toward greater engagement with unreached peoples. Matthew 28:19-20, Ephesians 4:11-12
6) Workers should be trained and raised up to use media for missions to unreached peoples. 2 Timothy 2:2
7) We value unity and partnership within the ministry of Create International. It is our desire to function as an international body of teams that would support each other in every way. Psalm 133:1-3, Matthew 23:11